11/18/2012

Casual Rainy Day Outfit

Casual Rainy Day Outfit

Casual Rainy Day Outfit by bloggerellagill featuring studded handbags 


         This is a comfortable and cozy outfit perfect to wear on a rainy fall or winter day.The leggings, bracelet and the scarf are oxblood red or have a hint of this popular color. This color can be seen this season in the fashion and beauty world. Some of these items that I have shown are a little expensive but you can easily found  inexpensive versions. I personally like this look because it's in style but mostly because it will keep me warm. I love all of the piece of the outfit but my favorite would have to be the Steven Madden leather boots. I don't own them but they are on my wish list just like the rest of these items. In Vancouver it rains mostly everyday during the fall and winter and this is a perfect outfit for those days.

The following video are from YouTube and they help complete this outfit:


Makeup Tutorial By RachhLoves  


I love having my hair up on rainy days because I hate when the wind blows it in my face.

Hair by DulceCandy87

No comments:

Post a Comment