11/14/2012

I Wannabe a Loser - November 14, 2012

   


           It will be a year on this Tuesday that I started this pact. I should have lost more then I have but during the summer I was very lazy. I just laid around enjoying the beautiful sunshine that Vancouver had this summer. I know this is no excuse and from June until now I have lost 0 pounds. This makes me really sad because since my last post in March I have lost a total of 25 pounds. Making me now weigh 160 pounds. The sad part is that I was losing around 5 pounds every month if I had kept up with my new lifestyle changes today I would have been at around 135 pounds. I would be 10 pounds away from my goal instead of 35 pounds. As you know I have not been on my blog since a long while but it motivated me to workout and eat healthy. I am still proud of how far I have come. I use to be a extra large and now I wear a Medium. I know people say it inside what counts but in my generation it is only what on the outside I feel that everyone thinks counts. I have cried myself to sleep so many times because I hate my body but now I know that the only one that's holding me back is myself. I can have the body I want but I when have to work a little harder for it then others girl but in the end it will be so worth it to see myself in  mirrors or pictures and love what I see. I want all girl that are insecure about their body because they are overweight to be inspired. Remember these two things your are not the only one that feels this way and second you are the one that is holding yourself back from reaching your best potential. Take the baby steps with me and turn them into habits that stick with you for a lifetime.We will have our happy ever after moments because we deserve to feel beautiful and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment