3/13/2012

I Wannabe a Loser - March 13, 2012


      On November 20, 2011 I posted the first "I Wannabe a Loser" blog post. I had promised myself to start a new healthier way of life. I made a goal of losing 6-8 pound by the end of December 20, 2011. I did not reach this goal because I stopped caring about everything. I was going through many issues that were making me really depressed but I fought though the storm. On January 15, 2012 I started to slowly work towards my goal of achieving a healthier lifestyle. As of today March 13, 2012 I have lost 10 pounds. 10 pounds is not much but it is a start. I just feels much more better than I ever did before. I have so much more energy and I can not describe the feeling when I could fit into large clothing instead of extra large. I wish I had made this change in my life a long time ago. I will write a post on the the changes I made in my life to lose these 10 pounds very soon so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment