11/10/2011

Maple Batalia

Picture of Maple Batalia


            Maple Batalia is the beautiful and talent young women I mentioned in my post Hello World. Maple was shot multiple time at 1:30am in the parkade of Simon Fraser University and later died at Royal Columbia Hospital. She was studying late at the school library because she was a model as well and her mother said that she had to go to Calgary in a couple days.Maple was a very bright student that did not want to fall behind in her studies. She was doing sciences at SFU to become a doctor and she was modeling and acting on the side. She said that she would become either a doctor or an actress which ever come first but I think that she would have become both. She was an amazing daughter, sister, aunt, and friend.She had a whole future ahead of her and some crazy psycho thought he had the right to play god with a gun. She had accomplishment so much for just being nineteen. She has inspired so many to work hard and to never give up on their dreams because if you work hard your dreams will come true,
    Pictures of Maple Modeling  


Maple in the movie "Dairy of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules"
Maple's Artwork


 Maple's grad write up ....
"One milestone down, thousands more to be found. At this moment, I feel pretty accomplished. I've managed to gain support from my parents, surround myself with loves ones and let me be myself. I've found my role models and hopefully i will follow in their steps and leave my own mark. Ten years from now, I hope someone can look up to me and respect and admire the choices I have made to make my dreams into my reality. I want to be self made. I don't want to be known for someone Else's accomplishments. I want to accomplish my own."
Selena Gomez was one of Maple's Idols and it's ironic that they looked alike
Maple's Families slideshow at her Memorial Service
 
A beautiful tribute to Maple Batalia by someone that never knew her but was affected by her death
This is Maple With her parents. Happy.

And now her family is left with nothing but sorrow and grief. They need justice in order to have closure please support them thought this difficult time. Maple's sister Roseleen Batalia has a facebook page dedicated to Maple Called RIP Maple Batalia.Please join and support so no one innocent dies again.
Maple's mom the one with the glasses.
Rose Maple's sister in blue.
Maple's Father
Please help stop violence in Lower Mainland so no family has to lose the ones they love. Look at this family and learn that violence is NEVER the answer.
Maple you will be missed by everyone that ever knew you and even those who didn’t. You have made such an impact on everyone in our community. I will always remember you as being as beautiful on the outside as the inside. You didn’t deserve this but no one ever deserves what happened with you. Maple you have done so much in your life for being so young. You are an inspiration for everyone to never give up on their dreams. R.I.P angel you’re in a better place and you truly did leave your footprints on the sands of time and you will never be forgotten because you were here...you lived, and you left a mark so everyone will know that you were here. ♥ 
♥♥ Beautiful Angel Rest in Paradise ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment