11/29/2011

Diamond Candles



          Diamond Candles is such an amazing company because it combine my two favourite thing together: candles and rings. The rings are real and can be worth $10, $100, $1,000, or $5,000 but you don't know until you find it inside your burned candle. The candles are a bit pricey they are 24.95 each but if you get a $100 ring then it makes it worth it. I personal hadn't bought these candles yet because I don't buy anything online. I did read on their website that they will be coming to store soon but I'm not sure if that includes Canada. Hopefully it will because I love candles. For now I'll have to settle with Bath and Body Works' candles but they do have some wonderful limited time only Christmas candles that I can't wait to go but this weekend.   
      

1 comment: