11/08/2011

Hello World


  This is my complete about me entry. The entire entry took up more than the 1200 characters so I had to edit it.
  
Hi I’m Ella Gill. I’m a nineteen year old University student from Vancouver B.C. Canada. My birthday is in July and that’s why I love summer also because there’s no more school. I’m the biggest Vancouver Canuck fan and Ryan Keslar is my absolute favorite player (he’s also very cute) ;). I’m an all around girly girl that is very shy in reality but just because I'm quiet doesn't mean that I don't have anything to say. That’s way I’m starting my very first blog ever. So let me tell you more about me I’m an average girl and in the word sang by the beautiful and talent Taylor Swift “I’m just a girl, trying to find a place in this world” hence the reason this blog is about everything and anything. I’m an obsessed Taylor Swift fan ever since I was fourteen. She’s my biggest role model and idol. No I’m not an aspiring singer but I want be a genuine person like Ms. Swift. Although I’m just 19 I have learned a lot about life and how everything can change in a slit second for better or worse. I love this poem I found online a while ago it goes like this:

I asked for strength.
God gave me difficulties to make me
strong.
I asked for wisdom.
God gave me problems to solve.
I asked for prosperity.
God gave me brawn and brain to
work.
I asked for courage.
God gave me dangers to overcome.
I asked for patience.
God placed me in situations where I
was forced to wait.
I asked for love.
God gave me troubled people to help.
I asked for favors.
God gave me opportunities.
I received nothing I wanted.
I received everything I needed.


And yes, I believe in God. This was a very difficult year for me because I lost my uncle and around the same time a beautiful and talent girl I knew was murdered. Some crazy psycho thought that he could play god with a gun. It was hard for me to understand why and how this could happen to people I love and care about. That’s why I prayed for answer that only God could give me. I’m really excited about this blog and can’t wait to hear all your wonderful feedback positive or negative. I really appreciate you for taking valuable time out of your day to read my blog.   
                                                                                             Thank you,
                                                                                                                Thank you, ♥
                                                                                                                                  Thank you. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment